How highly do you speak of and TO yourself everyday?
When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is spend time in your bathroom right? Well when you’re in the bathroom looking into that mirror, I encourage you to make a habit out of affirming to yourself nothing but positive things to start your day. Embrace your individuality.
Seriously, I don’t think we do this enough. Even myself, I want to make a sound effort to wake up every single day not only grateful that I was given another chance at life, but I want to speak nothing but positive energy over myself and I want YOU to do the same because you are a beautiful and UNIQUE woman and you should embrace that.
So Ladies, here is a list 19 affirmations we are going to incorporate into our morning routines. Ready?
- I am a beautiful woman. I love everything about myself. I am uniquely made and I appreciate how God created me.
- I love the shade of my skin and all of my features. There is no one else quite like me.
- I am confident in myself. I look great with little to no effort and I am attractive inside and out.
- I feel sexy. My curves are amazing. I am enjoying expressing myself with my unique sense of fashion.
- I love how I feel when I look in the mirror. I fall in love with myself more and more each day.
- I age beautifully. Any grey hair I may see are reflections of grace. I don’t need to change a thing about myself.
- I am most beautiful in my natural form. Anything I add to myself is an accessory to how beautiful I already am.
- I love my style. Anything I put together makes me feel great and I will continue to wear what makes me feel good about myself.
- I embrace all my flaws. They are what makes me different. Different is good.
- Everyday I leave the house I will carry myself the way I feel, which is amazing because I have such a high respect for myself.
- I am imperfectly perfect. I love myself and the right person will love everything about me.
- I am not ashamed about anything on my body. I embrace it.
- My walk is graceful. My stride has elegance because I am a Queen. I love me.
- I take care of my body. My body is my temple and I will treat it as such.
- My female body is a wonder. I will protect my body. I love my body.
- My smile is my greatest asset. I will wear it every single day. When I smile at others I am giving them a gift.
- Not only am I beautiful, but all women are. Today, I will compliment another woman and mean it.
- Today is great day to feel beautiful. When I am confident in myself I have an inner glow that radiates outward.
- I am happy with everything about myself from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. I enjoy being me.
Get in the habit of feeling good about who you are and every chance you get, affirm it. You are a gift and you are beautiful but you don’t have to wait to be told this. Love on yourself.
Happy Affirming Ladies!
Until Next Time
Peace & Blessings