What’s in your vision? What is it that you see in your mind that you can’t stop thinking about?
Many of us have an idea or plan to build something that we have thought about and worked hard at for a long time. We have a passion for something and we are ultimately trying to figure out the master plan for setting it up for success.
So with that in mind here is a list of 21 things you can do to help you with this vision:
- Take it serious. The goal is to manifest your dream. If you don’t take it serious why should anyone else?
- Make it your priority. This goes along with number one. The same time and effort you put into showing up for your job, people and other priorities in your life, you have to give that same energy to your vision.
- Keep a planner/journal. Jot EVERYTHING down. All the ideas that randomly come to you, write them. You can also make use of your phone’s memo pad or voice memo app for the times when you’re on the go. You don’t want to forget all those ideas that will begin to flood in your mind out of nowhere. These are like little gems!
- Write out the exact plan and mission of your vision. You have to be clear about the overall intent, mission,goals and process of this vision. Anything you want to manifest is worth clearly writing it out. This will bring the energy of life to it!
- Speak life into it. In order to manifest something… you need to eat, breathe, talk and sleep your vision! You have to imagine and speak of your vision as if it were already a success.
- Pray or meditate over the outcome. Ask your higher power for the things you wish to accomplish and work hard at it. If it’s meant to be it shall come to life!
- Let go of failure and old things. This one means to let of the energy of things that did NOT work. If you had ideas that flopped, let them go. Old journals with old ideas? Get new ones. And while you’re at begin to de-clutter your home and work space. make room for new success by changing up energy in the places that you frequent and most importantly where you will spend most of your time creating and planning.
- Celebrate ALL your wins. Even the tiny ones! You want to make sure that when it comes to your vision you are staying positive at all times. Every little success leads to something bigger!
- Support others. This is a big one. You should always look to give as much as you would like to receive. So just as much support as you would like for your own vision, give that same energy to others and be genuine in doing so. Even if you don’t feel as though you are getting the same in return, support others as much as you can. As little as promoting other people’s ventures goes a long way, whether you know them personally or not. The universe feels what you give off!
- Do your research. This is one of things that you will do early on and is very important. Make sure that you are constantly doing the research and gaining as much knowledge as you can in whatever industry, niche, or concept you are trying to tap into. You want this to show through YOU!
- Make a vision board. You may have heard this tons of times but that is because it is important. People nowadays are going so far as to having parties all about them. Get creative and make it fun.
- Support yourself. I mentioned that you should support others, but I can’t forget to tell you support yourself. BIG TIME! You have to be your own number 1 fan. Your excitement about your brand, business, idea…whatever the vision is…will make others believe in it as well. You will intrigue them even more with your enthusiasm.
- Know your target audience. Who does this vision serve? What types of people are going to be the most beneficial to you during this process? These are the people you need to begin to connect with on social media.
- Network. This goes hand in hand with number 13. If there are ways for you to physically network in person with other people and get yourself out there, then start finding local connections.
- Experiment. Sometimes in order to find what works, you have to find out what does not. Don’t be afraid of a little trial and error. This can include things like soft launches or pop up shops and expos. Go ahead and test the waters!
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Go above ad beyond and step outside of the box in order to make your dreams come true. Remember you WANT this.
- Invest. This is another important one but often hard at times. Sometimes we feel like we are unable to invest in our dreams but the thing is in order to expect you have to invest. As number 2 stated you have to make it a priority. This includes investing not only time but money and other resources. You have to look at the bigger picture and visualize the outcome of success if you want it. While I don’t recommend putting your livelihood at risk, or doing something crazy, you will have to learn how to take risks at times.
- Seek the experts. This also falls under investment. The fact is there is most likely someone out there that is successful and can help you reach a new level. Not EVERYONE is worth your time and money but there are some amazing people out there that can offer you some very valuable nuggets. If you have the opportunity to work with someone one on one, think about taking that step. Be sure that you are familiar with their own credentials and what their success looks like.
- Be realistic. The fact of the matter is nothing happens overnight and you have to be realistic about your goals. Some of the most successful people in the world took years to perfect their craft, and while some were lucky enough to beat the odds, and launch their dream careers quickly, you MAY not be an exception to this so just be patient. Good things take time.
- Surround yourself with people that are like minded and believe in you. The sad truth is that not everyone is going to support or see your vision the way you do, and that is OKAY. During this process you want to have people rooting for you you, giving you positive feedback and constructive criticism. It’s okay to separate your vision from certain people. Until you get where you desire to be in the process it’s okay to move in silence.
- The single most important thing…never give up! There’s really no other way to say this. Your vision is yours for a reason. You owe it to yourself to give it everything you got and never give up on something that you are so passionate about. It will pay off one day for sure!
I hope this helps! Go birth your vision.
Until Next Time,
Peace & Blessings